Muay Thai on Boxing Day

It was actually fun! 

I don't think the video works in this format but for a price I would gladly send you an original. It's the faces of Carole and Kelly in the background that are priceless.

I will do it again next week for sure.

After boxing I went to the beach then did a yoga class then went for lunch.
Kylie and I decided to go shopping and get Carole a birthday gift so once again I missed cardio.

Beach Time


Beach treasures!


Had dinner at the place next door - must really find out the name. Kylie ordered a dish called "no-name", it was like corn and chicken fritters with a spicy sauce. It was so good I order one. Then I had cashew chicken and wine.
It was Caroles birthday and she had ordered dessert at 7 for our group so we made our way back to the resort - next door! 


no measuring, a glass of wine a full glass of wine

Me, Charlie and Kylie waiting for Carole's birthday desserts!


Popular posts from this blog

Istan, Fuengirola, Parasite chips!

It's only 37 degrees!!

Happy Lunar New Year ......and then depression set in .....