OK, FOR REAL ADIOS ESPANA

Last day in Spain!

Of course it had to start with a trip to the market - we rove to San Pedro and walked the whole market. The only thing we bought were folding shopping bags for our purses ....didn't need them tho! Well, not yet!

Olive lovers dream!

Spanish Omelette and coffee at the market  - delicious!!

From here we drove to Puerto Banus - allegedly the home of all the king pin drug dealers for the EU. It is certainly home of the monied crowd!!


Eye candy for some:


Bentley

Maserati ?

Limited edition Porshe



2020 Puegeot !! My rental car!

From PB we went to old town Marbella, last week I somehow missed seeing the Orange Square.  I showed Tiki the sandcastle man and his creations then we went to the tourist office for a map cause I was not about to leave Marbella without seeing the Square!
The gentleman gave me the map and I explained we needed to get to the square as last week I missed it. He said in his 27 years he has never heard of anyone missing the square and if I did not find it today to please come back and he would create a statue in my honour!!! Cheeky!!






Found it!







The flowers on the walls are simply beautiful.  I realized how I missed the square as I literally walked all around it!



All the Dali sculptures just out in the square!




Nothing bad and nothing not to love about the Costa Del Sol  - would certainly like to come back! The month went all too fast!

Off to  Brugge, Amsterdam and Paris!!!

Missing my girl!



Here she is in Florida checking out the door for rabbits!!

Popular posts from this blog

SUNSETS & GIBRALTAR

Day trip to Ronda and home the back roads

Monday March 9th Amsterdam